BLOOM (New formula!)
B L O O M
upgraded & renewed
This amazing mixture of rich, healing and protecting oils, will not only leave your skin nourished but also soft and radiant. All ingredients in Bloom are organic, unrefined, cold-pressed and sustainably harvested!
How to use: Always apply on wet skin, preferably after a morning or evening shower/bath. Massage the oil into your skin, making circular movements. Massaging allows both moisture and the oils to penetrate the outer layer of the skin creating a moisturizing barrier. This will leave your skin supple, happy and hydrated for the whole day!
Not on dry skin? It will take longer to absorb and will leave a greasy layer on your skin. Because there’s no moisture present on your skin, adding body oil won’t rehydrate it if water is not present. Once applied any moisture in the air is repelled, and not absorbed. So never use body oil on dry skin!
Bloom is perfect to treat
- Hair damage, dandruff, dry/itchy scalp
- Facial oil, eye serum
- Mature aging skin, wrinkles, stretch marks
- Eczema, psoriasis, (diaper) rashes
- (Muscular) aches and swelling
- Dry/cracked skin
- Hair mask/moisturizer
- Hair, face & body oil
- Lip moisturizer
- (baby) massage oil
- Make-up remover (!)
|Ingredients (all certified organic): Calendula oil, Sweet almond oil, Açai berry oil, and Extra virgin Olive oil|
Detailed ingredient info
• Açai berry oil is the real superfood for your skin. It's a very rare oil that isn't easy to harvest. Especially when you're talking about ethically harvested and cold-pressed açai (which we obviously use!). Açai berry oil possesses an amazing range of Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids. It's high in vitamins such as C E, b1/2/3 and contains minerals such as calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and essential amino acids. These vitamins and minerals have the capacity to rejuvenate and uplift the skin, support cellular structure and give your skin that extra boost + glow. It helps to balance the moisture in your skin, helps remove toxic build-up in the skin, improving the skin's complexion. It doesn't clog your pores or leaves your skin feel oily.
• Calendula oil is extracted from marigold flowers (Calendula officinalis). This amazing oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, that may speed up the healing process of wounds, sunburns, cuts, insect bites, (diaper) rashes and can even soothe some types of eczema and psoriasis. Besides being great for the skin, Calendula is also deeply nourishing for your hair.
• Almond oil has been used for ages in Ayurveda and Ancient Chinese practices. It comes in two variants; bitter and sweet. Sweet almond oil is the kind that's better suited to your skin. It's full of vitamin A, E and omega-3 fatty acids that have the ability to stimulate the production of new skin cells, prevent cell damage and can even reduce UV (ultraviolet) damage to the skin caused by the sun. The oils fatty acid content may help dissolve excess oil which makes it amazing to soothe your acne. Sweet almond oil is quickly absorbed into the skin and stimulates the elasticity of the skin making it very effective against stretch marks or scars.
• Extra virgin olive oil is rich in vitamins A, D, E and K. Each of these benefits the skin in their own way. They have antibacterial properties and remove bacteria from the skin which can be beneficial in the treatment of impurities and infections of the skin. Extra virgin olive oil contains antioxidants that fight free-radical damage and is extremely hydrating. We use organic, cold-pressed and unrefined extra virgin olive oil because it contains the highest concentration of olives and is free of chemical refining, making it a real treat for your skin!
• This oil is suitable for everyone, including newborns and children.
• This oil is suitable for all hair- and skin types
• All ingredients in Bloom are certified organic, cold-pressed & unrefined.
• This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• For external use only.
• Comes in a 150 ml/5 oz bottle
• If you want to use it on smaller parts of your body (for example your face) it is possible to measure out the amount of oil that comes out of the pump, simply by applying less pressure when pressing the pump. A light push will go a long way :)
|The bottle is made from Amber to filter out the blue & ultraviolet light. This will protect the quality of the oils and stretches the shelf life.|